requested by anonymous
an inside joke is just a very small meme
Hiccup and Toothless understanding aerodynamics and physics =D
"Money can’t make you happy"
WELL IT SURE AS HELL AINT GONNA MAKE ME SAD
an american classic
I’m in the mood to drive around with no destination.
Fill this out in my ask box! One point for every correct answer. Ten points total. I’ll reply with your total score!
BECAUSE I DON’T THINK THERE’S ANYONE CAN GET MORE THAN FOUR POINTS. AHAHAHAHAgods…
I know one person who can get all of theis it is kinda creeoy
I can’t handle anything anymore…..
“1. Kiss that cute boy at the party, but push him away as soon as he puts his hand up your skirt
2. Smoke a cigarette for the first time, and make it your last
3. Don’t straighten your hair for a week, see how many compliments you get
4. Blast your favourite song even when your mum has told you off for playing it too loudly. Enjoy those 3 minutes of pure happiness before she pulls the plug out.
5. Say yes to going out, you’ll have something to tell your grandchildren about
6. Paint a sun on a rainy day, then stick it to the window
7. Eat the cupcake, you have better things to worry about than those 300 calories
8. Do yoga and meditate as often as possible
9. Stand up for yourself. Someone called you a slut? Someone said you are ugly? Someone said your art work was boring and dull? That is your cue to fucking stand up for yourself and make them speechless
10. Don’t respond to a group of males whistling at you. You’re a human being, not a fucking dog
11. Leave your headphones at home, see how much you are missing out on because you’re always lost in your own thoughts
12. Carry hand sanitizer and bandaids in your purse
13. Wear sexy underwear, loads of leather, a fur coat, heels and purple lipstick. Do it for yourself, not for the hot guy next door.
14. If you’re having a bad day, cry, scream, punch a pillow, throw stuff around. Then you pick up the mess, including yourself and get back up.
15. Smile, be polite and get on peoples good sides for starters
16. Stop waiting for your crush, stop dressing up for the bar man that serves you a free drink or staying extra hours at work for your boss. Stop impressing these dickheads and start impressing yourself.
17. Laugh until you cry, and when the girl sitting next to you in class tells you to shut up, laugh even louder.
18. Do whatever feels right in the moment, laugh, cringe and regret it later. Repeat.” — insical (via insical)
They seem happy. Happy to see you.
I wish my wallet was as fat as I am
The big question…Inspired by this wonderful video!
does anyone have like ten thousand dollars they don’t want
mean girls came out on april 30th 2004. the 10 year anniversary is this year and april 30th is a wednesday and if the whole world does not wear pink i’m moving to saturn